Check it out!
Now it is your turn!
If you have never tried this before you might think it is incredible, its easy if you practice and progress properly!
Start with Kicking up to a Hand Stand on the Wall:
- Begin in an exagerated sprinters stance
- Fingers about 5 inches from the wall
- Palms spread out
- Weight evenly across both hands
- Keep arms straight and strong
- Start kicking up by pushing off from your bent leg
Goal: Lightly and quietly onto the wall and off of the wall … this takes control from your core!
Progress to Hand Stand Push-Ups – Check out www.monkeybargym.com to learn more